Fire Suppression Systems
for Forestry and
Cools, chokes, and suppresses
engine fires in seconds
Without Hazardous Chemicals!
Find out more:
Fogmaker Information Brochure
Swamp Loggers Fire Suppression Equipment
Logging is still our primary business, but we also want to promote safety and reduce costs for our fellow loggers.
We distribute, install and service high-performance, water mist, automatic fire suppression equipment manufactured by Fogmaker North America under our brand – Swamp Loggerâ€™s Fire Suppression.
Contact us today to learn more or for a demonstration of how this unique fire suppression system works.
The Swamp Logger Fire Suppression system is superior to conventional fire suppression systems.
- Environmentally friendly â€“ no HAZMATÂ (Biodegradable non-toxic AFFF foam)
- Easy clean-up
- Safe, non-toxic to occupants (no Halon orÂ other dangerous gases)
- Provides a longer duration discharge thanÂ powder systems
- Quick and easy to install at any angleÂ in any position
- Electrical power not required for system activation
- Automatic discharge withÂ additional manual activation
How do water mist systems work?
Swamp Loggers Fire Suppression rapidly reduces heat from fires in seconds!
The Fogmaker system is easy to install and quickly detects and suppresses fires by way of thermoplastic tubing, which melts and activates the distribution system. A mist of micro water droplets is then spread within the protected area.
What are the benefits of water over powder in fire extinguishing?
Itâ€™s reliable, easy, and low-cost.
The Swamp Logger Fire Suppression equipment costs 60 percent less than a powder system (starting at approximately $5K), it does less damage to the equipment and is easy to install on skidders and other logging equipment.
It mitigates losses in terms of equipment replacement as well as the down time associated.
This technology is thirty-years-old and common in Europe. The UL certification took many years to acquire, but thereâ€™s no other water system out there with the UL rating.
Powder systems require electricity. Batteries often must be replaced. Thereâ€™s no power involved with the Swamp Loggerâ€™s system.
Swamp Loggers Fire Suppression…
the only system that attacks all three components of the fire triangle
- Cooling and choking water mist
- Environmentally friendly/ biodegradable non-toxic AFFF foam
- Rapid suppression
- PED 97/23/EG Compliant
- Low service and reduced life cycle cost
- Patented high-pressure technology
- Frost protected water mist solution
- Easy clean-up after a fire
- Anodized cylinder for corrosion protection 150 Gordon Drive, Exton, PA 19341
- Harmless to people, machines and the environment
- DOT Compliant
- Transport Canada Approved
- UL Certified
- Approved by FIA, (97-001), The International Motor Sport Association
- More than 100,000 reliable systemsinstalled since 1995
- Safe to use in battery compartments
How does Swamp Loggerâ€™s Fire Suppression systems impact my insurance premiums?
American Loggerâ€™s Insurance is a nationwide insurance program offering affordable coverage in the Logging and Forestry industries and is distributed by Santee Risk Managers LLC through local insurance agents. Lloyd’ s provides the coverage for the equipment division of the American Loggerâ€™s Insurance Program.
The #1 most preventable cause of timber harvesting equipment losses is fire. This is why the American Loggers Insurance Program requires installation of Automatic Fire Suppression System and Manual Loaded Stream with regular maintenance. In using these two fire prevention mechanisms with ongoing upkeep, it has been proven that equipment can be saved, production loss minimized and, ultimately, cost savings guaranteed for both the carrier and the insured.
Swamp Loggers Fire Suppression is the source for these installation requirements throughout the U.S., excluding the Northeast.